Friday, February 18, 2011

Adjusting to the new life

There is certainly a new sheriff in town. Baby Jack is the best, but he certainly demands much of my time. I am a woman who loves a schedule and loves being on time, so a newborn with zero sense of time and little obligations is a bit baffling to me. Needless to say, I have had to mellow a bit and go with the flow. This is very hard for me, but I realize that my new boss has not set his own schedule yet.

I have not blogged in almost two weeks, as most of my computer time is done one-handed while nursing. Thus, I have read lots and lots of blogs (and articles and opinion pieces about the BAA and the change in the Boston registration. But, I have been working on writing this blog for four days now!

Although I may not be blogging and my house may be a mess of unopened presents, m workouts have not suffered. I am working with Mary to prep for Boston, and thank heavens I am! I have a bit going on, and it is so easy to simply open up my email and see what I have to do today. I like lists, so for me, this is a great way to train.

I have about 90 different blog posts in my head, and so much to comment on! But for now, I am going to be content with this little post about nothing. Baby steps, right?

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you on the structure, so I can't even imagine what it must be like adjusting to having a baby! You are such a rockstar and I know you are going to have a great race!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it must be so difficult when you are used to a schedule but it seems like you are doing just great. look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete