Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Playlist #2

Here is tomorrow's playlist.... Very bittersweet as this is the last one that I will make for quite a few weeks as tomorrow is the last class that I will teach before I have the baby.

Let the River Run 3:42 Carly Simon

Fantasy 3:48 Earth Wind and Fire

My Vision (feat. Jakatta) 3:45 Seal

I Gotta Feeling 4:49 Black Eyed Peas The

Somethin' Special (Beijing Olympic Mix) 3:06 Colbie Caillat

One More Time 5:21 Daft Punk

Viva la Vida (Workout Mix) 4:35 Julian Marshall

Amazing (Kaskade Remix) [Bonus Track] 6:34 Seal

4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) 4:05 Madonna

Brand New Day 6:20 Sting Brand New Day Rock

2 comments:

  1. AR- I took spin last week and I missed it!!! I want to take one of your classes. I wish we werent so far apart : (

    ReplyDelete