Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Know It's Not Far....

But, it is something! I ran a little over 5 miles tonight. It was the perfect late summer night, cool but warm enough to still be dressed in a tank and a running skirt.... and a pregnant belly.



Before I headed out, my husband asked how far I was going to go. I answered vaguely and headed along my way. He and my father spent some time together today, and both made each other more paranoid that running is going to cause the baby to fall out of me. I am not sure where these two received their medical degrees....

But, despite the feeling of having to pee the entire last half mile, I made it without this or any other calamity occuring. I am slow, but I am enjoying the fact that I am still out there.

1 comment:

  1. Yah! That is great, Adrienne! I'm pretty sure baby won't fall out if your run just a little. :)

    ReplyDelete