Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mission Accomplished

I think my new attitude towards running is working a little bit. I headed to the gym this morning early before teaching Spin and was able to run 4 solid miles in 36 minutes. Slow for old Adrienne, but perfect and happy for current Adrienne. For the first time, I was happy after a run as I knew it was a part of my training!

Playlist for today at Spin- it was so random

Breathe Me 4:35 Sia

Unspeakable Joy (Razor N Guido Remix) 4:08 Kim English

I Like It (feat. Pitbull) 3:52 Enrique Iglesias

Love Generation (Featuring Gary Pine) [Bob Sinclar Radio Edit] 3:32

Familiar Feeling (Timo Maas Main Mix) 4:03 Moloko

Love's Divine 4:35 Seal

Sun Is Shining (Radio Mix) 3:02 Yanou

Stop for a Minute (Beatnick & K-Salaam Remix) [feat. K'naan] 4:26

What a Feeling 4:05 Irene Cara

Dreams 4:16 The Cranberries

Runnin' Down a Dream 4:23 Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

You Get What You Give 5:01 New Radicals

Breathless 3:29 The Corrs

Brand New Day 6:20 Sting

2 comments:

  1. thank you for reminding me of Breathe me. I have so many songs in my database. they get lost sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow Adrienne and Current Lizzy should run together!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want to run NY with me!

    ReplyDelete