Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To Do Lists

 

I feel like my life is dominated by to do lists lately.  Things have been super busy in my personal and professional lives.  Unfortunately, the only way I seem to handle it is by making a list.  This trick appears to make some order out of the frantic nature of my life lately.

Last week, I was privileged to attend a professional conference in Newport, and then this girl was even luckier to attend our friend Dave and Abha’s wedding.  The couple had a traditional Indian wedding, an experience that was completely new to me.  Abha even allowed me to participate in the ceremony, as I was selected as the married woman to wish her well representing Dave’s side.  Thank you, Abha!  It is an experience that I will never forget.

Journeying down to Newport for five days involved a lot of lists…. for various things.  But, it was worth it. (Even though I forgot my coat!)

Here is a picture from the wedding of Bill and I

IMG_0195

Can you tell it was an outdoor wedding from all the sun we got on our faces?  Yes, sunblock was also forgotten on the list.

The biggest problem with all my lists right now is that I am scrambling to find time for my own workouts.  Sure, I get in my all my classes that I teach a week, but I need some sweat time. I am starting to realize how grumpy it is making me,  and that my little Adrienne world would be a better place if I included them on my list.

I guess the TO DO list is about to become longer, but at least it will be a bit easier to tackle.

 

______________________________________________________

Running students- tomorrow is track night!

Warmup- Run 3 minutes- 1 minute walk- run 4 minutes- 1 minute walk- repeat

SATURDAY- meet at the Rec at 7:30AM.  Drive to middle school.  Run/walk back to Rec.  Enjoy the scenery and take our time!

1 comment:

  1. AR! Great photo! You guys look great! I just posted my training plan. Take a look and let me know what you think. I would love your advice!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete