Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm Shipping Up to Boston

Well, all last week, I was debating whether or not I was ready to sign up for Boston. I had received an email from the BAA saying that registration was filling up faster than normal. Then, my friend Rich emailed me to make sure I got the email. Next, the status updates on Facebook started, as my friends started posting that they submitted their registrations for Boston. I was telling Bill all this, and he pretty much demanded that I register then and there. He said to consider it an early birthday gift to myself. Usually, he is right when it comes to things, so I went ahead and did it.

There are so many reasons that I LOVE to run this marathon, many of which I am sure will appear on this blog in the next few months. For now, I leave you this youtube video to get you thinking about this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment