Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Running down a dream

There is something about that Tom Petty song that just gets me fired up. Whether it is blaring during spin class or on my ipod, it always revs me! As I was running on the treadmill yesterday, Tom came on and started singing to me. It got me thinking- what is my dream right now?

I have a dream of sorts right now, and it does not involve running. Very weird- all of my dreams involve running.... Setting PRs, finishing Boston, the list goes on and on. So, it is very strange for my new dream to not be athletic based.

But, I still am running on. I read a great post by Kristin Armstrong the other day on runnersworld.com that really resonated with me. She writes about using running as a therapy. Now, all of you can figure out what I have been doing all these years!

No comments:

Post a Comment