Monday, June 29, 2009

Just a few more days

So, are we ready? It is hard to believe that we are almost to the race. Our group has improved since our start in April, and I am confident that you will reach the finish line next Saturday.

I had a great time running with you all this weekend! The bigger group tackled the heat on Saturday and then Cherie, Kim and I ran the course on a misty Sunday morning. And although I know I am teaching the class, you were all solid motivation for me to get out of bed and run! Goes to show you the power of the group and also the importance of scheduling our workouts so we cannot back out.

However, that run was longer than what you will have to journey next Saturday…. Speaking of which, it looks like it will be mostly sunny and in the 70s! Hydrate this week.

Homework- run between 2 and 3 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment