Tomorrow morning brings the last day of the year. Our 5:45 AM will be spinning it up with some tunes that are designed to remind us to focus on the opportunities ahead.4)
(1) "Brand New Day" Sting- extended warm up with a few pick ups at end to shake out legs
(2) "Love Generation" Bob Sinclair- think positive and a few jumps to get heart up to working heart rate
(3) "One More Time" Daft Punk- one more time we are going to celebrate all that 2009 gave us; sprints on the hill
(4) "Let the River Run" Carly Simon
(5) "Seven Wonders" Fleetwood Mac- two positive songs as we climb the hill for 7 mins
(6) "I Gotta Feeling" Black Eyed Peas- sprints! And, tonight's gonna be a good night!
(7) "New Year's Day" U2- steady hill, pick one hill, one pace and maintain.
(8) "Let's Get Loud" J Lo (remix)- jumps! sprints! Let's exude energy
(9) "Auld Lang Syne" BB King- one hill, one minute fast to the end
(10) "Standing Outside the Fire" Garth Brooks (because how could I not include some country in the final playlist of the year)
"Life is not tried it's just merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"
(11) "If Today was Your Last Day" Nickelback- extended cooldown
Happy New Year!
12/31- Update- I received a shout out on the great blog by Cynthia, Spinning Music. Visit her blog here to see some more great rides!
4 years ago